Capacitive proximity sensors can detect all types of material: powder-based, granulated, liquid, and solid.
The CM18 PTFE is ideal for detecting the level of acids, alkalis, or solvents, for example. It is also used for detection in aggressive environments (acid fumes). PTFE-housing is resistant to almost all chemicals and organic solvents.
At a glance
- M18 – metric housing
- Detects powders, granulates, liquids and solids
- Extremely high electromagnetic compatibility
- Electric version: DC, 4 cables
- Supply voltage: 10 V … 36 V DC
- Short-circuit protection (pulsed)
- Housing material made from PTFE
- IP 67 protection class
Technical data overview
|Housing||Cylindrical thread design|
|Thread size||M18 x 1|
|Sensing range Sn||≤ 8 mm|
|Housing material||PTFE coating|
|Electrical wiring||DC 4-wire|
There are no reviews yet.