Capacitive proximity sensors can detect all types of material: powder-based, granulated, liquid, and solid – even through plastic walls. SICK’s capacitive proximity sensors also feature high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), which prevents incorrect switching.
CQ sensors feature rectangular housings that are suitable for all manner of installation conditions.
At a glance
- Rectangular housing
- Detects powders, granulates, liquids and solids
- Extremely high electromagnetic compatibility
- Electric version: DC, 4 cables
- Supply voltage: 10 V … 36 V DC
- Short-circuit protection (pulsed)
Technical data overview
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16 mm x 39.5 mm x 12 mm
28 mm x 46 mm x 5.5 mm
35 mm x 69.5 mm x 15 mm
|Sensing range Sn||6 mm … 25 mm|
|Enclosure rating||IP67 / IP68|
Cable with male connector
|Electrical wiring||DC 3-wire / DC 4-wire|
There are no reviews yet.