The CQF capacitive level sensor detects liquids through container walls and through direct contact with the liquids. The measurement principle compensates for foam, moisture and deposits. This ensures that the CQF only detects the liquid in the container – nothing else. For standard applications, the sensor is ready for operation without additional settings. For challenging applications, it can be taught-in quickly and easily using the cable. The mounting set offers different installation options, making the CQF is well-suited for countless customer applications.
At a glance
- Compact, rugged housing, enclosure rating: IP67, IP68, IP69K
- Output signal: 100 mA, output type and function can be selected: PNP/NPN, N/O/N/C
- Two LEDs for signaling voltage supply and output signal
- Cable and cable with M8 male connector
- Supplied mounting bracket
- CULus certification
- Ecolab certified
Technical data overview
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16 mm x 34 mm x 8 mm|
|Sensing range Sn||≤ 6 mm|
|Enclosure rating||IP67, IP68, IP69K|
|Connection||Cable / cable with male connector|
|Electrical wiring||DC 4-wire|
There are no reviews yet.