The DFS60 is a high-resolution incremental encoder with a diameter of 60 mm. It offers lots of mechanical and electrical interfaces and a housing made from aluminum or stainless steel. You can program the encoder yourself, if you want. A key feature is the range of options for programming the electrical parameters, e.g., the output signal level, the number of pulses per revolution, or the zero pulse width. This makes the DFS60 highly suitable for demanding applications as well. The high enclosure rating, wide temperature range, and wide-set ball bearings ensure a high level of ruggedness and make the DFS60 the ideal encoder for industrial applications with harsh ambient conditions.
- Pulses per revolution: Up to 65,536 (16 bit)
- Housing diameter: 60 mm
- Solid shaft, blind hollow shaft, through hollow shaft
- Enclosure rating: IP65/IP67
- Communication interfaces: TTL RS 422, HTL Push Pull, Sin/Cos
- Connection type: M12 or M23 male connector, or universal cable
- Programmable, compact installation depth, remote zero set possible