The DGS80 is an incremental encoder with large hollow shaft diameters up to 42 mm. It can be used in countless industrial automation applications. Combined with the many connection options of the DGS80, its supply voltage range of 5 V to 30 V facilitates integration into most control systems. The incremental encoder is characterized by quick and easy installation: This is made possible by its compact design, the clamping ring for speedy mounting, the universal stator couplings and the large selection of collets that simplify mounting on shafts of different size.
- Pulse per revolution: Up to 8,192
- Housing diameter: 81 mm, diameter of through hollow shaft: 30 mm or 42 mm
- Enclosure rating: IP65
- Communication interfaces: TTL, HTL
- Connection types: M12, M23 and MS male connector and cable
- Collets available as accessories for adjusting to shafts of different size