The Bulkscan® uses non-contact time-of-flight technology to measure the volume flow of bulk materials on conveyor belts. Irrespective of the properties of the bulk material and the weather conditions, the Bulkscan® generates a reliable volume flow signal based on the laser’s time of flight and the belt speed thanks to multi-echo technology. Besides recording the total quantity and calculating the mass flow, the Bulkscan® comes with an integrated function for determining the center-of-gravity of the bulk material, thereby enabling it to detect uneven loading and thus avoid excessive belt wear. The rugged industrial housing is ideal for extreme operating conditions. An integrated heater ensures safe operation over a wide range of ambient temperatures. Discrete signals as well as Ethernet TCP/IP can be used to connect the measuring system to a host communication system.
- Efficient and cost-effective non-contact measurement of volume and mass flow of bulk materials
- Laser pulses with high angular resolution ensure outstanding image resolution
- Multi-echo pulse evaluation produces highly reliable measurements
- Integrated function for determining the center-of-gravity of the bulk material
- Rugged design for harsh ambient conditions
- Integrated heater allows measurement even at low temperatures
- Compact IP67 rated housing
There are no reviews yet.