The non-contact DOSIC® flowmeter detects the flow volume of conductive and non-conductive liquids based on ultrasonic technology. With its measurement channel and stainless-steel housing, the ultrasonic flowmeter is suitable for measuring tasks in hygienic environments. The compact and rugged design offers a wide variety of application possibilities, including in those where space restrictions or aggressive media play a role. Installation is quick and easy, and does not require medium calibration. The seal-free, self-draining measuring tube enhances process reliability. Up to two configurable digital and analog outputs as well as the IO-Link interface ensure the right initial situation. The DOSIC® is EHEDG-certified and FDA-compliant.
- Flow measurement for water and oil-based liquids
- Seal-free stainless-steel 316L sensor with Ra ≤ 0.8 µm
- Straight, self-draining measuring tube
- Compact design with short installation lengths
- Configurable digital outputs
- Temperature measurement
- IP 67/69 enclosure rating, CIP/SIP-compatible, IO-Link version 1.1
Technical data overview
|Measurement principle||Ultrasonic sensor|
|Medium||Conductive and non-conductive liquids|
|Output signal||1 x analog output: 4 mA … 20 mA, 2 x digital input or output (configurable) 1) 2)
2 x analog output: 4 mA … 20 mA, 2 x digital input or output (configurable) 1) 2)
|Nominal width measuring tube||DN 15 / DN 25|
|Maximum adjustable measuring range||0 l/min … 250 l/min|
- 1) Digital output configuration: PNP/NPN/push-pull/open collector.
- 2) Selectable analog output: flow/temperature.