The T-Easic® FTS thermal flow sensor measures flow and temperature of liquids in accordance with the calorimetric principle. Available as an industrial variant with VISTAL® housing and display or as a hygienic stainless-steel variant, the T-Easic® FTS is suitable for a wide range of applications. Depending on the requirements, the sensor features two digital outputs for limit value monitoring, a pulse output for volume recording or an analog output for continuous recording of measured values. A special feature is integrated empty pipe detection for optimal dry-run protection in pumps. Parameterization can be done via IO-Link or the display. Media taught-in at the factory such as oil and water accelerate commissioning; other liquids can be calibrated quickly and easily.
- Flow monitoring and temperature measurement in one sensor
- Optimized for water and oil; teach-in option of other liquids
- IP 67/IP 69 enclosure rating and IO-Link 1.1
- Industrial design in VISTAL® housing with 180°-rotatable OLED display
- Stainless steel hygienic variant, completely CIP-/SIP-capable, process temperatures up to 150 °C
There are no reviews yet.