Compact design with best-in-class performance. The IQB sensors offer extended sensing ranges of up to 8 mm and state-of-the-art SICK-ASIC technology. Its proven, reliable design with 270° status display is also ideal for more demanding applications. Extremely rugged VISTAL® housing, innovative hotmelt molding and an IP 68 enclosure rating make the sensors of the IQB product family the first choice for a wide range of applications and ensure the highest possible levels of process reliability and satisfaction.
At a glance
- Types: 10 mm x 16 mm x 28 mm or 12 mm x 26 mm x 40 mm
- Extended sensing ranges: 2 mm to 8 mm
- Electrical configuration: DC 3-/4-wire
- Enclosure rating: IP 68
- Temperature range: –25 °C to +75 °C
- Tough VISTAL™ housing
- Small version with 270° output state display
Technical data overview
|Dimensions||10 mm x 28 mm x 16 mm
12 mm x 40 mm x 26 mm
|Sensing range Sn||2 mm … 8 mm|
There are no reviews yet.