When space is tight, the flat design of the IQV sensors are the best choice. Thanks to a low height, they can be easily integrated into applications where space is critical and allow a high degree of freedom when it comes to machine design. Greater sensing ranges of up to 7 mm simplify even the trickiest of detection tasks. Not only the robust metal housing, but also the high tightening torque make flat designs the favorite of installers.
At a glance
- Types: 20 mm x 32 mm x 8 mm or 25 mm x 50 mm x 10 mm
- Extended sensing ranges: 5 mm to 7 mm
- Electrical configuration: DC 3-/4-wire
- Enclosure rating: IP 67
- Temperature range: –25 °C to +70 °C
- Metal housing, plastic sensing face
- Flat housing made of robust metal
Technical data overview
|Dimensions||20 mm x 32 mm x 8 mm
25 mm x 50 mm x 10 mm
|Sensing range Sn||7 mm / 5 mm|
|Housing material||Zinc diecast / Aluminum|
There are no reviews yet.