With slim dimensions of just 5 mm x 5 mm or 8 mm x 8 mm, the IQY sensors offer up to 4 mm in sensing range, thereby providing the best performance while taking up the least possible space. Integration into linear units or confined installation spaces is no problem. State-of-the-art SICK-ASIC technology, innovative hotmelt molding and an output state display that is visible from all angles makes a simple solution for modern handling and automation tasks, ensuring the highest levels of production reliability. No matter whether in VISTAL® or metal housing, the sensors of the IQV product family rise to every challenge with ease.
At a glance
- Types: 5 mm x 5 mm x 25 mm or 8 mm x 8 mm x 40 mm
- Extended sensing ranges: 0.8 mm to 4 mm
- Electrical configuration: DC 3-wire
- Enclosure rating: IP 67 or IP 68
- Temperature range: –25 °C to +75 °C
- Tough VISTAL™ housing
- Thin version with 270° output state display
Technical data overview
|Dimensions||8 mm x 40 mm x 8 mm
5 mm x 25 mm x 5 mm
|Sensing range Sn||0.8 mm … 4 mm|
|Housing material||Plastic / brass|
|Enclosure rating||IP67 / IP68 / IP67|
There are no reviews yet.