Outstanding performance for a variety of applications, even with difficult framework conditions: The new KTX Prime with familiar hole pattern, high-precision RGB LED and VISTAL® housing impresses with TwinEye-Technology, color mode, high switching frequency, excellent gray line resolution, 7-segment display and IO-Link. The response time of 10 µs and a jitter of 5 µs ensure accurate detection of contrast differences, even at high machine speeds. Thanks to various teach-in processes, integrated color mode and variable sensor adjustment, commissioning is more flexible and the processes more stable. The KTX Prime provides additional diagnosis and analysis data via IO-Link. The new KTX Prime – it can easily do more.
At a glance
- TwinEye-Technology for increased depth of field and sensing distance tolerance
- 50 kHz switching frequency and 5 μs jitter
- Large dynamic range means reliable detection of contrasts on glossy materials
- 7-segment display
- Color mode
- Assembly feedback
- IO-Link and automation functions
- Flexible sensor setting thanks to various sensor parameters
There are no reviews yet.