The MQ magnetic proximity sensors reliably detect permanent magnets through non-magnetic materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, plastic or wood. The MQ sensors feature a square, compact plastic housing that makes them easy to install. These sensors are resistant to dust, heat and vibration, making them ideal for use in harsh environments.
At a glance
- Type: 10 mm x 28 mm x 16 mm
- Sensing ranges: up to 60 mm
- Electrical configuration: DC, 3-wire
- Enclosure rating: IP 67
- Temperature range: –25 °C to +75 °C
- Tough VISTAL™ housing
- Reliable detection of permanent magnets through non-ferromagnetic materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, plastic or wood
- Solves high-temperature applications by installing the permanent magnet in the high-temperature area and the sensor behind an insulated area
Technical data overview
|Housing||10 mm x 28 mm x 16 mm|
|Sensing range Sn||≤ 60 mm|
|Magnetic field sensitivity, min.||≤ 1 mT|
|Connection||Connector M8, 3-pin / Cable, 3-wire / Cable with connector M8, 3-pin, with knurled nuts / Cable with connector M12, 3-pin|
There are no reviews yet.