For improved monitoring of air pressure, the PAC50 electronic pressure switch from SICK offers more at a glance – the large bi-color display allows you to identify from a distance if the pressure falls within the target range. Three large function keys and intuitive menu navigation make operating the PAC50 easy.
What makes the PAC50 so special? It offers up to two digital switching outputs and an optional analog output in just one device. The output signals can be easily adjusted to the available control system. Thanks to the optional IO-Link, the controller or PLC can quickly and accurately pass the device parameters to the sensor when changing the format or replacing the sensor, which significantly reduces downtime. The PAC50 is ideal for use in industrial environments due to its waterproof housing with an IP 65/IP 67 enclosure rating.
- Large display shows system pressure, output states, and switching points
- Three large function keys, intuitive menu navigation
- Measuring range for gauge pressure (vacuum and overpressure)
- Two independently programmable switching outputs, optional analog output
- Installation on mounting rail, wall or switch panel
- Variant for leakage monitoring
Technical data overview
|Device type||Pressure switch|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1.5 % of the span|
|Setting accuracy of switching outputs||≤ ± 0.2 % of span|
|Output signal||Configurable switching outputs PNP, NPN or push-pull analog output signal plus optional IO-Link|
|Electrical connection||Round connector M12 x 1|
There are no reviews yet.