The pressure transmitter PET is a solution for OEM customers for use in plant engineering and machine building. With a wide range of available measuring ranges, process connections, output signals, and electrical connections, the PET is well suited for diverse applications, such as in hydraulics, for pumps and compressors, etc.
Its compact dimensions enable integration in narrow spaces. During the development of the PET, durability and a high level of product quality were of paramount importance. As such, the PET has a circularly welded stainless steel membrane and as a result, is well suited for a large variety of fluids.
The manufacturing capabilities are set up for large quantities and provide an optimized cost-value ratio also for individual solutions.
- Measuring ranges from 0 bar … 6 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar
- Various output signals and electrical connections available
- Common process connections available
- High overpressure safety. Pressure peak protection available upon request for selected process connections.
- Circularly welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane
- Stainless steel housing with enclosure rating up to IP 67 (with round connector M12 x 1)
Technical data overview
|Device type||Pressure transmitter|
|Pressure unit||Bar, psi, kg/cm2, kPa and Mpa|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1.2 % of span (at room temperature)|
|Electrical connection||M12 round connector x 1, 4-pin, for angled plug according to DIN EN 175301-803 A (without mating connector)|