With its flush-mounted stainless steel membranes and large range of hygienic process connectors, the PHT pressure transmitter is ideal for demanding hygienic applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. With enhanced process temperatures, resistance to corrosive fluids, cavity-free design with hygienically-graded process connections, the PHT is distinguished by its outstanding functionality and certifications issued by EHEDG and 3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc.
At a glance
- Robust and precise pressure measurement technology
- Flush-mounted, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane with roughness Ra < 0.4 μm
- Wetted parts stainless steel 1.4435, housing stainless steel 1.4571
- CIP/SIP resistant
- Large range of hygienic process connectors
- Stainless steel housing with enclosure rating of up to IP 68
- Field housing available (IP 67)
Technical data overview
|Device type||Pressure transmitter|
|Pressure unit||Bar, MPa, psi and kg/cm2|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 0.5 % of the span
≤ ± 0.25 % of the span
|Electrical connection||M12 round connector x 1, angled plug, cable connection, field housing|
There are no reviews yet.