The TCT is a universal Pt100 resistance thermometer in a compact stainless steel housing for temperature measurement in liquids and gases. Available with a variety of process connections and insertion lengths, it can be adapted to specific applications. The TCT is available with or without compression fittings and with various connection threads, for example. Designs with protective pipe can also be supplied. The Pt100 element is located inside the tip of the probe. Wetted parts are made from high-grade stainless steel 1.4571. The TCT is available with Pt100 output or an integrated measuring transducer with 4 mA … 20 mA output signal.
At a glance
- Pt100 element, accuracy class A according to IEC 60751
- Measuring ranges –50 °C … +150 °C and –50 °C … +250 °C
- Wetted parts made from corrosion resistant stainless steel 1.4571
- Various mechanical adaptations and insertion lengths, also available with thermowell
- Pt100 (4-wire) or 4 mA … 20 mA (2-wire)
- Circular connector M12 x 1 (IP 67)
Technical data overview
|Measuring range||–50 °C +150 °C
–50 °C +250 °C
|Accuracy of sensor element||Class A according to IEC 60751|
|Accuracy of the opt. measuring transducer||≤ ± 1,0 % of span|
|Signal outputs and maximum ohmic load RA||Pt100, 4-wire, 4 mA … 20 mA, 2-wire (RA ≤ (L+ – 9 V) / 0.023 A [Ohm])|
|Electrical connection||Round connector M12 x 1, 4-pin, IP67|
There are no reviews yet.