Thanks to the innovative 3D snapshot technology and its rugged mechanical design, the Visionary-B 3D vision sensor from SICK is ideally suited for harsh outdoor environments, e.g., ports, construction sites, or in agriculture. The Visionary-B uses the stereoscopic principle to deliver both 2D images and 3D data with every snapshot. Depending on the application, all the raw data and the intelligent image processing results can be transferred in the form of object classifications and position determinations. As a driver assistance system with a monitor and live image, Visionary-B provides a rugged, easily configurable 3D collision warning system that is quickly operational and actively warns the driver, acoustically and visually, in critical situations.
- Distance values: 250 × 496 pixels and 2D image: 544 × 828 pixels
- High temperature range from −40 °C to +75 °C
- Rugged housing: IP69K for the sensor head
- 2-in-1 solution: eight 3D and eight 2D images per second
- Intelligent image processing: classification and position determination of objects
- Activity recording for the most recent hours possible
There are no reviews yet.