The ability to teach up to four colors can lead to faster changeovers and shorter downtime. The CS8 series offers high switching speeds – as fast as 6 kHz (85 µsec) – enabling higher throughput. And, the sensor maintains the extreme precision of the lightspot; this sharp, well-defined spot provides tighter process control and more consistent object detection. A bar graph display enables easy setup and provides information about the color quality and detection reliability.
- One (CS8-1) or four (CS8-4) colors can be saved
- 12.5 mm or 60 mm sensing distance
- Fast response time up to 85 µs
- High resolution color
- Bar graph display shows the correlation of the colors
- Extremely precise light spot and high resolution
- Metal housing with two light exits (interchangeable)