The DBS60 is a rugged incremental encoder with a 60 mm diameter and small installation depth. The device comes in an aluminum or stainless-steel housing and offers lots of mechanical interfaces. The DBS60 Inox variants can even withstand harsh ambient conditions due their fully stainless steel design and rugged shaft seal. The IP69K DBS60I-W variant with its patented deflector screen is the ideal solution for applications in washdown environments. In addition to the interfaces for TTL and HTL, the DBS60 also offers two universal interfaces with a wide voltage range. Due to the high enclosure rating, rugged design, and a resolution of up to 10,000 pulses per resolution, the DBS60 is suitable for applications in many different industries.
- Pulses per revolution: Up to 10,000
- Housing diameter: 60 mm
- Solid shaft, blind hollow shaft, and through hollow shaft
- Enclosure rating: IP67, IP69K
- Communication interfaces: TTL/RS-422, HTL/Push Pull, universal interface (TTL, HTL)
- Connection type: M12 or M23 male connector, cable, cable with M12 or M23 male connector
- Stainless steel or aluminum housing