On pneumatic cylinders, grippers, or carriages, the MZ2Q magnetic cylinder sensors from SICK are able to detect two end positions or intermediate positions with just one sensor. This is achieved by using two individually adjustable switching points in one sensor housing. This is much easier, quicker, and more cost-effective than conventional solutions, since only one slot is used. As a result, mounting and cabling overheads are halved and applications can be solved efficiently.
At a glance
- Can be used in all standard cylinders, linear slides, and grippers using the T-slot and – with the help of adapters – in round rod, tie-rod, and profile cylinders, and cylinders with a dovetail groove
- Drop-in mounting from above simplifies handling and assembly
- Easy adjustment of two switching points via teach-in pushbutton
- LEDs for indicating the two switching points
- Detection range up to 50 mm stroke
Technical data overview
Output function NO IO-Link – / ✔ Teach-in Yes Cylinder types with adapter Profile cylinder
Tie rod cylinder
Round body cylinder
Dovetail groove cylinder
SMC rail CDQ2
SMC rail ECDQ2
Housing length 40 mm Supply voltage 12 V DC … 30 V DC
There are no reviews yet.