Top performance for universal, space-saving use in the packaging industry, even in adverse conditions: The new KTM Prime contrast sensor from SICK features high grayscale resolution and is integrated into a small, tried-and-tested housing that is also available in stainless steel. The optimized OES4 ASIC technology and a response time of 35 µs ensure reliable and accurate detection of contrast marks, even on glossy materials. The various teach-in methods ensure greater flexibility during commissioning. The integrated IO-Link interface can be used to access the parameter settings. A KTM Prime laser variant with a sensing distance of up to 250 mm is available for long-distance applications.
At a glance
- High grayscale resolution
- Very large dynamic range means reliable detection of contrasts on glossy materials
- Static and dynamic teach-in in a single variant
- Switching frequency: Up to 15 kHz
- Sensing distance: 12.5 mm for RGB and white LED, up to 250 mm as laser variant
- IO-Link interface
There are no reviews yet.