Enhanced performance for fluorescent materials: The new LUTM luminescence sensor from SICK features a novel miniature housing combined with an IO-Link function. The LUTM is ideal for all applications where fluorescent marks need to be reliably detected in confined spaces. Even when the level of luminescence is low, the LUTM detects the relevant marks using its enhanced system sensitivity. This mini luminescence sensor can be set using a straightforward teach-in method. The innovative IO-Link function enables enhanced, intelligent diagnostics and visualization of sensor parameters, as well as provide quick and easy format changes. Thanks to an increased switching frequency of up to 6 kHz, the LUTM is also suitable for high machine production capacities.
- Luminescence sensor in a miniature housing
- Static and dynamic teach-in methods in a single variant
- Reliable detection even at a low level luminescence
- Switching frequency: 6 kHz
- Operating range: 8 … 20 mm
- IO-Link function
- Compatibility with older LUT sensors thanks to cable with male connector M12