The trend toward highly dynamic drive systems has clearly strengthened in recent years. The STS absolute motor feedback system ensures maximum flexibility and precision when measuring the position and speed of hollow shaft motors and direct drives. The non-contact magnetic measurement principle works without causing wear. A scalable measurement system, the STS adapts to different hollow shaft diameters of the application. In addition, the STS scores points with its particularly flat design and compact dimensions, making it the ideal solution for tight installation situations. Thanks to the standardized HIPERFACE® interface, the motor feedback system can be easily integrated into nearly any industrial environment.
- Non-contact and bearing-free measurement of speed and position
- Resolutions up to 12,672 measurement steps per revolution
- Accuracy of up to ± 0.05°
- For hollow shaft diameters from 30 mm to 500 mm
- Reliable in harsh ambient conditions
- HIPERFACE® interface with extended type label
- For internal and external rotor motors