With IP67 enclosure rating, the midiCam2 GigE vision-compatible camera family is ideally suited for usage in harsh industrial environments. This is why the midiCam2 has an M12 GigE interface – the standard for industrial image processing – as well as industry-grade M12 connections for the voltage supply and trigger signals. As an alternative, it is also possible to operate it with just one cable measuring up to 100 m in length using Power over Ethernet (PoE). The midiCam2 is available with 1, 3, 5 or 12 megapixel resolution in color and monochrome variants. CMOS image sensors use global shutter technology and enable multiple image sections (AOI). Image recording and transmission are decoupled in the internal 126 MB memory bank, meaning multi-camera applications are supported.
- Rugged housing in accordance with enclosure rating IP67
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Wide-range voltage supply 12 V DC … 24 V DC
- M12 plug connector for the GigE interface
- M12 plug connector for the voltage supply and digital inputs and outputs
- Color and monochrome variants
- Connection for c-mount lenses